Monday, October 18, 2010

Something Near and Dear to My Heart - And How You Can Help

I know everyone is super-busy, but please take a moment out of your day to vote for this very important project. Yes, you do have to register with the Pepsi people, but then you can vote for up to 10 different projects each day (and I'd love it if you'd vote for this project more than one day this month). We're currently ranked at #142 and hoping to get to #1!

You can read more about Sean Costello and the fund for bipolar research here, and my personal reaction to his death in this blog post. Sean was my brother's best friend from age 10 on, and his death was a tragic reminder of the special risks musicians (like my brother, too) face, and the limited resources available to meet their needs. Thanks for your support.

No comments: