Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just to Brighten up Your Day

Don't worry, this blog is not about to become another myspace page, where I just cut and paste things that I find amusing. It's not the point of this, despite the fact that most of 'youtube' is WAY more interesting than I am.

That said, I found this on my friend Cindy's blog and I thought I would share it again myself. I remember vaguely when this guy was doing this, but I'd never actually seen the finish product.

It's really, well, it's kinda great, isn't it? Sometimes you just gotta dance.



If you want the back story, here it is. Now, go do that thing you do!

1 comment:

Cynthia L. Landrum said...

Hey, girl!
I didn't know you were reading my blog. Most of it's friends-locked, so that's why you don't see much over there.
I've decided to start using my revcyn.blogspot.com blog more for my professional blog and basically dump my one at uurev.livejournal.com. At least I think I have... I notice you have one blog on blogger and one on wordpress. Which format do you prefer and why?