Friday, July 27, 2012

Countdown to REGRETS ONLY; Cover Art!


For those of you anxiously--no, wait, eagerly--awaiting a first glimpse at REGRETS ONLY (the sequel to THE MARRIAGE PACT), I'm happy to say you can get a little preview for free this weekend!



While I was finishing the sequel this summer, I also invested in some revisions to the original novel. Nothing major, for those who loved it, just cleaning up some editing errors and streamlining in a few places. I re-published TMP to amazon today, and while I was at it, I added the first two chapters of REGRETS ONLY at the end.

REGRETS ONLY Cover!
 (c) Marla Kaplan Design
But what about those who've already bought TMP? Well, I'm happy to say it will be offered for free from Friday - Sunday, July 27-29. So please re-download, re-enjoy, and don't feel bad about skipping to the end just to get started on REGRETS. :)

The full text of RO is scheduled to be out next Wednesday, August 1st. Make sure that you are following the blog or sign up for the email list to be notified when it hits the virtual shelf!






No comments: